Yellow ride on map.
Prices (per person)
$75 from our base.
$80 accommodation collection and drop off Napier, Hastings & Havelock North.
$115 or $120 Electric bike
Tandems – double the cost.
Children 8-13 years $50
Children up to 8 years $45
One Wheelers $45.
Baby Seats from$15.
This wine growing area is situated West of Hastings, famous for its deep gravely soils laid down by the old Ngaruroro River after the huge flood in the 1860’s. 80% of the land is planted in red grape varieties, the remaining 20% is white grape varieties.
On route you will discover numerous world renowned handcrafted award winning wines at the cellar doors where you will be welcomed by passionate, enthusiastic cellar door staff.
Drop off by mini bus, options to visit Sileni Estate, Alpha Domus, Abbey Cellars & Brewery, Ash Ridge Wines, Ngatarawa Wines from 1/7/2017 owned by Mission Estate, Oak Estate, Trinity Hill, Te Awa Winery, Roys Hill Reserve (cycle to the top of the hill for a panoramic view), Unison Vineyard, Stonecroft Wines. 4kms down the road is Zeffer Cidery – summer months they may be open until 6.oopm
Sileni Estate – Platters, Abbey Cellars & Brewery -Pizzas etc… Ash Ridge Wines & Café, Oak Estate & Bistro, Trinity Hill -Platters, Unison Vineyard & Café, Te Awa Winery & Restaurant, Hawke’s Bay Golf Club Café
Afternoon collection at a time and place that suits you best. Note: on busy days there may be a delay in collecting you…
Things to Note Summer 10am to 5pm small wineries are only open Fri to Sun Winter 11am to 4pm – several wineries close Mon Tue others are open 7 days. refer PDF DOWNLOAD TRAIL 613 PRINTABLE PDF WITH MAP & DIRECTIONS MAKE A BOOKING