90%+ Pathways. Drop off & collection.
13-28km – four to five hours. $85 per person.
Trail 613A: Gimblett Gravels. 13km, 98% Pathways.
Trail 613B: Pakowhai Park, Oak Avenue, Pask Winery, Flaxmere, Bunkers Cafe, Gimblett Gravels. 28km, 90% Pathways.
Trail 613C: Pask Winery, Oak Avenue, River bank pathway to Fernhill, Gimblett Gravels. 28km, 90% pathways.
This wine growing area covers 800ha, 90% of the land is planted in red grape varieties the other 10% white grape varieties. Handcrafted wines produced from 11 plus wineries in this area have won a multitude of Gold Medals & trophies. It is a wine lover’s paradise that is full of surprises, a wide range of wine varieties for you to discover in your glass – that showcase the regions potential and growth. Be enthralled by the passionate enthusiastic cellar doors teams.