Cycle Trail 613 Gimblett Gravels
A very  popular trail 95% on pathways
From: $65 Standard bike  $105 Electric bike  

8 plus  Wineries, 1 cider and 3 beer outlets
Duration: 4 to 6 hours          
Minimum of 2 persons                                    
Flat terrain:  

Total ride:
17.24 kms Wineries:     2 ways transport
21.54 kms Wineries & Zeffer  Cider:  2 way transport
Additional kilometres you may like to travel - plus kms above
11.64kms  Drop of Chesterhope Bridge
7.3kms    Drop of at Oak Avenue
4.3kms   Drop of at Zeffer Cidery   

Please be aware since Covid wineries are not all open every day - schedule changes according to the season.  I will advise details once you have emailed your  booking request .     

Wineries & Activities
Paritua Vineyards, Sileni Estate, Alpha Domus, Abbey Cellars
Brewery & Café,  Oak Estate & Kitchen, Ash Ridge Wines & Café,
Wines, Trinity Hill Wines, Unison Vineyard, Stonecroft Wines,  Zeffer Cider & Gourmet picnic ,  Roosters Brew House & Café,  Pask Winery 

Highlights
This wine growing area covers 800ha with  90% of the land  planted in red grape varieties the other 10% white grape varieties.  The handcrafted wines produced from 8 plus wineries in this area have won a multitude of Gold Medals & trophies. A wine lover’s paradise that is full of surprises, a wide range of fine wines varieties for you to discover in your glass - that showcase the regions potential and growth, at the cellar door you will be welcomed by passionate knowledgeable staff.    An excellent selection of Cafes to choose from 

Please ensure you book the wineries and lunch venue prior to the days cycling if you don’t do this there is a possibility of being turned away on the day

Refer  bottom of  page for  Download  of Trail 613 Printable PDF With full details of this trail & maps

Not included: Wine tasting - food - activities 

 Bike Hire  from Bike About Tours base                                                       $65 Bike hire - E Bike $105   You bike all the way.
$75  Bike hire - E Bike $115   Cycle one way - am or pm drop off /or collection.
$95 Bike hire - E Bike $135   Drop off and collection return to Bike About base.

Accommodation collection and drop off plus transport to/from the trail of your choice.
Transport - Bikers - Bikes -  Napier, Hastings, Havelock North  
$105  Standard bike:    $145 Electric bike:       E Bikes to be book in advance please

Note: Outside these areas price on application

Single supplement if transport is required.   $15 Napier $25 Hastings /Havelock North                                                                                                                                                                     Morning collection:
9.30am Napier   10.15 to 10.30am Hastings /Havelock North 
or advise a time that suits you best        

Afternoon collection:
Summer:  Phone call  around 4.pm                 Winter Phone call  3.30pm to advise collection point that suits you best (not Riverbank Pathways).                               
                                                 

Bikes back at base           Summer 5.15 to 5.45pm                 Winter 4.45 to 5.00pm              
If you are going to be later than the above times a courtesy phone call please 

COVID 19 – a note from the wineries   At the Cellar Door Government mandate requires us to scan vaccine passports for all our guests. Please have them ready to scan when you enter                    

Included  in your package
Bike About Tours provides top of the range bikes, most bikes are fitted with gel seat covers, handle bar bags, panniers for your wine and other goodies, bike stands, key padlocks for bikes.  We supply first aid and puncture repair kits;   a detailed map of the Cycle Trail of your choice, helmet or you can bring your own.  High visibility vests are not compulsory – we have them in stock if you wish to use one.  Note: The majority of our Electric bikes don’t  have handle bar bags!

Enjoy your ride in sunny Hawke's Bay

x